About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

01 August 2008

Finally!

After a few days of waiting I finally got the new court disposition I needed from the Chicago Clerk's office. After reviewing it (with my limited knowledge of criminal law) I can see that the possession of cannabis has been completely removed from the court record. That's really huge! So I've emailed that over to my immigration attorney Laurel.


Right now the next steps is to get that new disposition to the Consulate and then wait for them to decide on the gang issue. Timewise I honestly don't know how long that's going to take. I would hope they made the decision sometime in August. At the very bottom of this page you can see a countdown clock for our wavier appointment. I'm going to need to reschedule it but I'll wait to do until next Tuesday. When the gang issue is settled then I reschedule the wavier appointment. I'm assuming it's going to be sometime in October. Not too much to do just more waiting.


Today is the last day for summer camp for Aaron. Both my mom and I are relieved. It is a good program however, given the area we're in and the quality of some the camp directors it was ok. I could never tell how Aaron was enjoying himself. There were plenty of good days and bad...but it was hard trying to get Aaron to tell me about his day. He managed to tell me that yesterday he went to the movies and saw Speedracer and he didn't like it. However he enjoyed the popcorn and soda. (Hey so do I!)


Tomorrow we're off to the Lincoln Park Zoo in blazing 95 degree weather. I thought we probably shouldn't but Aaron didn't ask me or my mom...he went straight to Grandpa (my dad). So if Aaron said please my dad doesn't deny!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online