About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

15 July 2008

A minor recap and what's coming up...

Ok, as you know last Friday I went to the City Clerk's office to get a new court disposition for Eduardo's 93 case of poss. of cannabis. At this time the consulate has said that what we gave them indicates that the case is still open. However, its not. At the recommendation of the Clerk's office I had to ask to call the file back from the "warehouse" and I would present myself with Leo (our criminal attorney) and ask the judge to either vacate the case or amend the decision to show that it is dismissed. It would take 5 days for the file to return from the warehouse and 3 days before I can see a judge. I called the Clerk's office today and praise God the file has already arrived! So I'm going there tomorrow during lunch to ask that it put on the court docket. I'm praying that I see a judge next Monday or Wednesday! Keep those prayers coming.

In other news, our church is having they yearly Family Camp in Green Lake, WI. Yoly (my sister), my son and I went to last year and we had so much fun. This year my parents, my sister and son along with my cousin Mary and her husband will be going. Aaron's been wanting to go back since we left last year. I hope that when Eduardo comes back we can do it more often during the summers.

In other other news, Aaron was written up at his summer camp at the park. Turns out he was hitting another kid. When I said that he shouldn't hit other kids he said "But Mommy Andrew was not being very nice!" like that's an excuse but to him it was good enough. He cracks me up because he kept trying to change the subject by telling me how he tried the lunch at the camp. He ate the sandwich, but what that really meant was he just ate the bread and "it was so delicious!" ha!

Eduardo's back in Mexico City and he was very happy to be "home". When I head there next month I'll be checking out our possible "apartment" and the school. Then we're trying to decide about where to go and what to do. Of course Aaron said the beach and there no arguing that!

1 Comment:

Amy G said...

Wow, this is great news! :)

Keep fighting!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online