About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

06 March 2008

What's that yellow ball in the sky?

This week has really been a pick-me-up for me. I'll admit that the that few months have been extremely hard on me. I won't go into too much details, but I've struggled so much that I almost thought I wasn't going to make it through. Enough about that....

Seeing has how Sunday is the first day of the week, it was only fitting that my mood changed that day. I went to church and service was really really good. The songs were great and so was the sermon. Ever since then the days have been brighter for me. Of course the sun wasn't always cooperating with my mood, since I've seen the sun about 3 times this week. Today is another beautiful day. Yes its freezing but it's the sun that really lifts my spirits ... give me vitamin D please!

I got some WONDERFUL news yesterday (via email)...Aaron's passport has been approved and is being mailed to me. That was cutting pretty close. I'm glad we moved our vacation to Mexico to another month. Originally I was supposed to leave on March 7th, but the tickets were way too much (we're talking about $500 for each one). So we moved it to April 11th and tickets were $200 each. Much better deals for airline tickets and hotels. So we're all set... well I'm still waiting for the passport. But I've got some clothes and we're on our way to Mexico City and Ixtapa. Should be a lot of fun. Aaron keeps telling me (and everyone else) that his Papi is taking him to the beach. He's never been to a real beach so this should be great for him.

By the way, I've added a few new links to my blog and my favorite a link is our family pictures.

Take a peek when you get a chance.

1 Comment:

Aniel said...

Cheers for Aaron's passport!!

Hey, the picture site is great. Hope to see more pictures!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online