About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

10 March 2008

Am I The Only One?

So for the past few weeks I have been search, solely, at Target for some mousse to style my hair. I can alternate between Dove or Pantane because both can get the job done. However, during those trips to store I couldn't find any... from any brand. So yesterday after searching for quite some time I found some Pantane mousse at a Target in Melrose Park, IL.

According to my sister I'm probably the only one who still uses mousse. Here's the thing, I can't use anything else in my hair to help style it. It's a lot easier to use that versus hair gel or pommade. If I don't use it my hair is fro that I just can't stand. So I started to wonder if mousse really is going out of style. It lasts a long time and I use everyday so I almost feel as though I need to stock up to advert catastrophe!

Ok enough on my hair (which is in a serious need of a MAJOR trimming). So as most of you know I am a frequent visitor to www.immigrate2us.net and they have these lists that show where members are during their immigrate journey. Right now I'm on the "Approvals List" for those waiting for a denial or an approval for the I-601 Waiver. Perhaps they should change the name to "I-601 Approvals and Denials List" but anyway.

So far a fellow member (2004mms) and I were the last two whose husband had their 1st interview for Ciudad Juarez during the month January 2007... well now I'm the only left waiting to hear a result for our waiver. I'm sad to say that the other member (2004mms) received a denial this past weekend. Its terrible, because she has two small children and she's going to try to get a new interview.

Deep inside, I fighting with myself not to worry. But its taken such a long that that it's hard not to get discouraged.

I'm going to stop saying "I'm SURE I'll get a reponse this week". At this point I have to be satisfied that it gets here when it gets here.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online