About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

31 March 2008

10 Days To Go...

Until our vacation to Mexico City, Ixtapa and who knows where else in between. Eduardo has it all planned out so I just go with the flow. Last time I was out there I went solo because Aaron didn't have his passport. Most of the time I take a few weeks planning out my visit to Mexico City since it offers so much to see. During my last visit I didn't really plan much instead I mentioned to Eduardo that he was going to be in charge of planning out the visits.


Eduardo is very considerate. He'll always ask where I want to go, where I want to, what I want to eat, etc. "Do you want to here or there? Do you want this or that? Do you, do you, do you". While I'm grateful because I know there are NOT many husbands who as considerate as he is, it worked on my last nerve. Maybe I stressed out, burnt out, I don't know ... ok so I'm trying to justify myself here but I gently reminded him of a few things.

Because I:
  • take care of Aaron
  • work with Aaron with his homework
  • work full time -- dealing with 30 people and numerous requests
  • was a Sunday School teacher (at the time, not anymore)
  • was the new secretary for the Dorcas group
  • worked on his immigration stuff
  • try to keep up with my household duties (try being the keyword)

I had a "few" things on my mind. Now I wasn't throwing it in his face or anything like that but I just wanted him to see that my mind was here and there and everywhere. Ever seen that email about a woman's brain? It's my favorite!


Therefore I asked that when I get to Mexico for him to pretend that I'm sheep that can be lead anywhere. This might be my most relaxing vacation! On an unrelated note I've been catching my regular bus (5:10 pm) and my Road Rage Driver hasn't been on.... yes it's still crowded but I can focus on my book!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online