About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

28 March 2008

Ah Spring...

Ok so the weather in Chicago hasn't improved but I have faith I'll see Spring for 2 weeks before the blistering heat arrives!

Spring Assembly...

My Aaron is such a ham. Today was his Spring Assembly for school and I enjoyed every minute of it. What cracked me up was their song "The Weather Song". There was 5 different weather scenarios that they were supposed to sing about. It was "rainy, coldy, sunny, windy and foggy". As they sang they needed to spell out the weather "it was Rainy... R A I N Y" of course by the third weather change (Sunny) they ended spelling sunny for the remainder of the song.

I'm grateful to God how well Aaron is doing in school. He thrives in school and was not a happy camper during Spring Break. Which further emphasizes the need of some type of summer school.

Don't forget to check out the pictures of his assembly here:

The Bohorquez Family Pictures

Both mom and Aaron's teacher have been telling me that he needs to know before he graduates:
Addition
Subtraction
Fractions (FRACTIONS IN KINDERGARTEN!?)
How to read the Clock
Reading

And there's probably more but isn't that a bit daunting for a 6 year old? Sheesh, when we're in Mexico (we leave in about 2 weeks) I'm going to have to continue to teaching him so he's ready to roll when he comes back. I got the order form for his graduation pictures and yes, I got all emotional about it. It's just terrible how Eduardo is missing so much :(

So I added a new element to my blog. When you subscribe to either my blog or to my picture blog you will be instantly notified via email. I encourage you to sign-up and don't be shy leave me some comments. Half the time I feel like I'm talking to myself even though I'm addressing an audience!

Hey props to Amy G. because I can always count on you to leave me a comment!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online