About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

10 June 2004

Geez, I can't even keep up my blog...

Back again. Just wanted to let know where things stood at this time. So far Eduardo has been in Mexico for a little over 5 months. Things are going well with him and to be honest he looks great. I'm happy to see that, I was afraid he was going to look like he was starving.

I just got back from a nice vacation over there. Two whole weeks, while the trip down there was a half a nightmare. Just like leaving Mexico was half a nightmare. I don't think I've ever been search by INS that many times in my life.

Good thing I had Aaron's birth certificate...more to follow.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online