About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

22 June 2004

Ode To My Mac....


As much as I love computers, especially if they are my own, I have no problem fixing it. I mean it's your computer?? And if something's not working correctly, well you want to fix it and continue working it right?


Well that's me at least, but I can't stand working on the computers at work. I only know so much and I really really hate when they go down. When they do, people can't work and that means I can't work and that means nothing gets done. Then I'm getting "yelled" at about not getting my work done.


Grrr!


Why must I fix them, why why why!!




0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online