About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

05 December 2003

Happy Anniversary...

My birthday was probably the best I've ever had! After the lunch and the Atomic Cake, I decided not to have my birthday dinner at Oggi but rather at Perez. It's a great Mexican place where I had a burritto and a shrimp salad.... Nice!

Either way after a really nice dinner we headed off to church and not to much to report there but however after Walo dismissed, he wanted to so happy birthday to me in front of the congregation and on the big screen (where we project the songs) shouts out Happy Birthday Bridget! Then Walo asked that I come up because he wanted to give me something. So I'm walking up to the front (beet red mind you) and he hands me this huge present. It's sweet it's a coat!

Yesterday was our Wedding Anniversary..... 4 good years, we plan on going to dinner on Saturday or Sunday.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online