About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

17 June 2004

On the road again....

I tell you that was probably the best vacation I ever had. Of course I will never drive to Mexico again. Especially not with a 2.5 year old. For the most part it was a lot of fun. I tell ya, you can never get too excited about seeing a rest area! And if it's a clean rest area .... Hot Dog! ..... You just hit the jackpot.


That reminds me, I was dying for 2 hours and I wanted to get my parents (who came along with me) to stop at the next rest area. After finally getting to one, I literally ran out of the car to the toilet. But alas, the door was locked and occupied.


5 - 10 minutes dangnabit what is the deal! Finally a lady comes out and says "it's literally an outhouse in there". Bwah? Then she says there was no toilet paper. Lady, you're killing me. So I run back to car to get toilet paper and back the bathroom and low and behold it was "literally an outhouse". :(


Nahsty.


It's kinda like a port-o-potty but at least you know that eventually those get cleaned. So I thought how the heck do they clean this one. I don't even know how to describe it. I don't think I want to.


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online