About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

03 December 2003

Happy Birthday To Me....

Ok ok, I'm not going to type in the Happy Birthday Song, but if given the chance you can bet your buttons I would have done it! At least Aaron sang happy birthday to me this morning. Grandma helped of course... Aaron just sat there with cheesy grin on this face (you can't expect too much from a 2 year old). Today, I'm officially 25....yes I know I'm a geezer. Try not to rub it in.

This birthday is pretty good so far...we'll be cutting some Atomic Cake (I can't even describe this cake to you, it's just heavenly...don't worry I'll have a slice in your honor!). My boss bought me lunch and Walo just called me and said we're going out for dinner and I get to pick the place. Oggi on Grand Ave.

I was kinda of in the mood for Red Lobster *cough, cough*, but it's downtown and valet was 9 bucks so I'll take a pass on that. Plus we have church tonight so I'm trying to pick a place that close by. Oggi it is.... more to come later.

p.s. oh good news, I finally figured out how to you guys can leave comments on here so feel free to.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online