About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

01 February 2008

Saw something interesting on the bus today...

As I enjoy my daily commute to and from work (no really I do!) you can see a variety of interesting things on the bus. I use mass transit, CTA (Chicago Transit Authority, 65 Grand Route) and I am especially impressed by those who travel with purchases made during the lunch hour. Upon the varies items I have seen were rugs, a Dyson vacuum cleaner, Crate and Barrel boxes, etc.

But on my commute home this evening, I saw two guys getting on at the Orleans stop. Now at the Orleans stop is an Office Depot so its not usual to see people lugging items from that office supply store. But today I was shocked to see what they had purchased. It was a ......

Ok so it wasn't this one but when you think about a typewriter doesn't remind you of something old and outdated? :) So I'm surprised that they still sold typewriters and secondly I wondered how much it was.

Regardless, out of all the things I've seen on the bus, this has got to be the most usual...but it was still pretty neat. Do people still say "neat"? Now I'm feeling old and outdated lol!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online