About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

05 February 2008

It's been a crazy couple of days..

I spoke to our immigration attorney and she has encouraged me to write another hardship letter. Basically I need to show how hard life will be for myself and for Aaron should we have to move to Mexico.

Anyway I never really felt that our first hardship letter was very strong. I won't go into the details of how I felt, but I'm glad I'm on the right track to get in some additional evidence. I feel like I'm back in college writing a term paper. I have to say I am SO glad for the library. I love Google but sometime heading back to the old fashioned library works wonders.

The Harold Washington library here in Chicago offers a extradinary amount of resources. In fact, I was pleased to see that their information desk was very helpful. They guided me in the right direction so now I feel like this task isn't so daunting. And it was all over the phone!

Well it's all I can think of for now. Hey It's Super Duper Tuesday. Get out and vote!

3 Comments:

Amy G said...

Thank God for the Harold Washington Library! I love that place. :) I miss seeing that huge red brick beauty with the el running alongside and all the excitement of the universities across State St.

I hope you're having success with your research! It's gonna turn out great, it sounds like you're working super hard.

Lynette Rodriguez-Flores said...

Hi, girlie! Just wanted to let u know that I put a link up on my blog linking to yours. Enoying it. Can't wait to see ur new posts!

Aniel said...

Chips!
I actually thought your blogger died. Great to see that you're posting again. Can't wait to read more!

ps: Alivia's first tooth is coming out. So cute.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online