About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

06 June 2005

Quit Making Fun Of Me....

Yes, it's a miracle that I'm posting more and more often. I tell ya I'm inspired :) Anyway, when you don't have a job and when you should be working on other things.... you find time to post.

So this morning I get a call from a staffing agency. They have got me an interview that takes place tomorrow. So that's pretty exciting, it's good pay, but it's a temp to hire deal. Which personally I don't mind. Gives me the chance to see if I want it or not. Last thing I need is to be stuck working for some psycho. (Read The Devil Wears Prada and you'll know what I'm talking about)

So since I haven't been on interviews in a long time, I'm really bad at it. I just get too nervous and half the time I want to choke the person interviewing me. I know what I can do and what I'm really good at, however how is that person really going to know that? Unless you actually hire the me, you're not going to know. So here's where the temp to hire deal works in my favor.

But now I had to go the Staples (Office Supply Store) to get some "resume" paper. Which I think is a bunch of crock. Sure it's "nicer" paper, but it's it worth the 10 bucks!? Too bad I didn't take some bond paper when my job closed.

1 Comment:

Aniel said...

Has this blogger died?

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online