About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

05 June 2005

Holy Cow.... 2 Posts in 1 Month!?

Yes, yes the world is coming to an end. You know what I realized? When your unemployed you just as busy as when you're employed. Go figure! But hey, I'm in no rush to get a new job.... at all.... well earning some money would be nice.

So here I am at my parents house (nevermind they live next door) and I just said to Aaron "Baby let's go home!" then I hear him scurry and tell my father "Hide Dad!". Nice. By the way calling his grandfather "Dad" it's just easier on him. So here's Aaron's name for us:

Me: Mommy, Ma or Mama
Eduardo: Papi (however, while we were in Mexico Aaron was calling Eduardo Tio [Uncle in Spanish] for the first couple of days)
Grandma: Mama or Mommy (I think he calls her that because he hears me calling my mom "Mama or Mommy")
Grandpa: Dad or My Dad
Yoly: Nana
Danny: Hey T!

He's so clever! Am I talking too much about my kid oh that's too bad. Remember you chose to read this blog ;)

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online