About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

13 December 2004

Sure I've almost abandoned this blog...

But goshdarnit, I won't let it die! Anyway, two months later and I finally have an update from immigration. They requested additional evidence from us which we provided to them. Here's their update:

Current Status:

On December 8, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 15 and 30 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I'm actually very excited and hope I can explain this to you all. I'm going to use the example of filing out an application. You get your information already and you start filling out this blank application. About half way through it you realize, "Darn, I need some more information in order to finish this". So off you go on your merry way to get the information. After you have the information you continue where you left off.

That's how I see it with immigration. The first part of our application is done and now that they have the additional information they going to continue where they left off. So God willing my Eduardo will be homeend of next month or February! Hurray!


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online