About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

20 December 2004

It's the holiday season... woopteedoo...

Aren't the holidays great? Let me take you through my holiday shopping day at Target. As I'm pulling in I find great parking right in front of the doors... nice!

As I walk through the doors, I head right over to get my shopping cart. When I pull out the first one....what the heck something's wrong with the wheel.... Let's put that one on the side and grab a second cart..... drat same deal :-/ My third cart, awww this one's a keeper. First stop, video/dvd/music. I'm not in the aisle 3 minutes when I realize, I have to tinkle. sigh.

After I duke it out with another cart, I'm heading down the aisle and I brace myself for the aisle of he**. The Toy Section. The good thing was I didn't have to deal with the toy section, I was done toy shopping. I was just amazed with the array of people in the toy section. Toys are everywhere. There whiny adults, whiny teens, whiny kids....the occasional screaming match between a couple about a toy. Quick! Let's leave this section now!

After I'm done collecting my much needed items (Diet Coke with Lime), I see/hear the lastest screaming match between another couple. The woman was yelling at her boyfriend, "Didn't I tell you blah blah blah!?!? #(*$#) #() @#$)) ($)#@$ %*."

I mean how can you respond to someone who is pretty much cussing you out? Sure you can cuss right back, but have you thought of perhaps, gee I don't know, belching? Because that's just what her boyfriend did. Belched right in her face as soon as she was done screaming at him. Shut her up quick.

So put that on your To Do List.

1. Belch at mom when she makes you clean your room
2. Belch at your teacher when asked "what the capital of Illinois?"

I'm sure it will work every time ;)

1 Comment:

Bridget said...

Maybe someone will comment on my blog....

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online