About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

11 September 2008

There Are Times When Even The Internet Is Boring...

I've decided to start carrying a notebook around with me. No not a huge notebook just something small to write my random things. Whether I'm on the bus or walking outside my mind is working overtime. I especially enjoy the moments when I think about all the things I can write about on my blog. As you can tell I haven't posted a single one of them. Ok I'll get the notebook and post more often. But here are some random thoughts for you.

I've started to realize that having a computer at home and not have internet access means I don't use the computer very much. So I want internet access but I don't want to get it just yet. I will a bit before I do.

Now lately I feel as those I'm in limbo. Neither here nor there just stuck in the middle. Eduardo was having a hard time earlier this week. The frustration of our situation has caused him to fall into a depression. Its harder for me to talk to him when he gets like that. I don't know what to say or do that would help him to get out of his funk. So I just listen and pray that he does get better. I will admit that it does drain me emotionally.

Aaron has been back to school for about a week and half. Simply put.... its uh interesting. I attended the 1st Local School Council meeting and my gosh what a disaster. I don't know that I can make it to the next one. I told them at the meeting that if they continued to have the meeting at 9 am it impossible for a full-time working parent to get to them. But I tell you there were so many people at the meeting I wonder if they are welling to move the meeting time.

There's tons more to post but the lunch hour is over... Oh before I forget Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online