About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

26 April 2008

I am moving to Mexico...Eduardo's Visa was DENIED

Yesterday I received the official letter from Immigration informing me that Eduardo's pardon was denied. I don't want to go into too much details because I don't even know myself exactly what happened. I have requested a new appointment but I don't know how long that's going to take.
We're devestated and extremely sad for what has happened. I'll make the move with Aaron to Mexico on or before September of this year. Please keep us in your prayers. There's so much to get done before we go.

Take care... I wish I was telling more about our family vacation but I just don't have very much energy..

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online