About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

01 October 2004

Overthinking again......

So I'm less then two weeks away from seeing Eduardo and amazed at how much I have gotten done. My first trip solo with my son and so I've been overpreparing you know. It should be very interesting.

So I got this great packing organizers from eBags.com. (I LOVE that website, makes me wish I traveled more often). This weekend I'm heading to Target to get some of those travel packs so I'm not lugging around huge bottles of shampoo/conditioner, etc.

I still haven't got the organizers, but I can't wait to pack! I'm such a loser! Remember my goal, 1 large suitcase, 1 carry one, 1 car seat, 1 toddler!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online