About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

20 September 2004

So It's Sunday.....

Can anyone explain to me WHY malls close early on Sunday? That doesn't make any sense to me. It's still the weekend just they feel they have to close around 5 pm or 6 pm.

So I decided I want to go to H&M at the Woodfield Mall in Schuamberg, IL before I get on the expressway, I ask my sister to call and find out what time they closed. 6:00 pm! Grr!!!

So we ended up going to the HIP and after browsing the mall for like an hour we ended buying something at Target :-/

Oh well we'll give it a shot this coming weekend.

Bridget

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online