About Me

My Photo
Bridget
A lovely female who's currently living in Mexico with her husband and son. She has acquired a turtle and cat while in the process.
View my complete profile

08 July 2004

Byeee, Byee

The 4th of July weekend went well. We had no need to go downtown for the fireworks, had plenty of them right in my own backyard.


It's amazing just how much of those fireworks fall off the truck. :-/ Anyway, I think the absolute best fireworks display, were the ones my sister had. haw! haw! $20 bucks well spent thanks to Target.


Either way my son loved them at first and after while was kinda of bored and said "byee" to all of us and headed inside with his grandpa. What a party pooper! :)


Everyone one my family members vowed to get some those fireworks that fall off the truck. :)


My future sister in law was here visiting from California and that was a lot of fun. No really it was! We get along great! Now as for my other in-laws, eh.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online